All-Natural Line of Condiments and Spices Now Available in Outlets In Greater Philadelphia and New Jersey
Philadelphia, January 6, 2014 – Beck’s Kitchen Pantry condiments and spices are now available at Whole Foods Market. The all-natural line of chef-inspired products may be found in the Callowhill, South Street, Jenkintown, North Wales, Glen Mills, Princeton and Marlton stores, with more being added every month.
“Whole Foods is the perfect partner for our business,” said Chef Bill Beck, who created the Beck’s Kitchen Pantry line. “They have a deep commitment to vendors that produce quality products using natural, sustainable and organic ingredients. We are thrilled that their customers can now enjoy our Creole Mayo, BBQ Onion Relish, 3 Devils Hot Sauce, Devil Dust, Angel’s Kiss and Rub-a-Dub Steak Rub with their favorite foods!”
Beck’s Kitchen Pantry condiments and spices kick-up the taste of sandwiches, soups, salads, seafood, prime cuts of meat and more. A throwback to the 1950’s, they were developed in his signature Beck’s Cajun Café at the Reading Terminal Market in Philadelphia.
“We developed the Beck’s Kitchen Pantry condiments and spices in a fast-paced, food-centric environment,” said Beck. “They have bold and distinct flavor profiles and help good cooks to prepare great meals!”
The Beck’s Kitchen Pantry line includes:
• Beck’s Creole Mayo, a zesty sandwich spread and mixer with salads including chicken and crab. It also is a flavorful a dip for crudite and chilled, steamed vegetables.
• Beck’s BBQ Onion Relish, a tangy spread infused with barrel aged bourbon for burgers, hot dogs, steaks and meatloaf, as well as hearty cheeses and Hors d’ Oeuvres.
• 3 Devils Hot Sauce, a slow-cooked, brew of fresh garlic, ancho, onions, habanero, orange and chipotle, gives a tasty bite to food and drink from fried shrimp to Bloody Marys. Not your kid brother’s hot sauce!
• Angel’s Kiss, a savory and aromatic blend that sharpens the natural flavors of chicken, pork, and seafood.
• Devil Dust blackening seasoning, a select blend of fiery and smoky pepper varieties that ignite a flavorful heat without scorching the essence of beef, poultry and seafood.
• Rub-A-Dub steak rub, a bold and delicious rub and post-cooking seasoning that distinguishes the natural flavors of hearty meats including beef, lamb, pork and game.
In addition to Whole Foods, Beck’s Kitchen Pantry condiments and spices can be found at the following retail outlets: Bacchus Market, Beck’s Cajun Café at the Reading Terminal Market, Beck’s Cajun Café at 30th Street Station, Green Aisle, Pennsylvania General Store (Philadelphia), Grandpa Hick’s Cheese and Gourmet Shop (Lahaska), Highland Orchards (West Chester), Hollander Gourmet (New Hope), Linvilla Orchards (Media), Love the Cook (Cape May, NJ), Sara’s Produce (Collingswood, NJ), and Hot Stuff (Chincoteague, VA) with more being added every day. Individuals wanting the spicy, savory and tangy flavors of Beck’s Kitchen Pantry may also order them online at www.beckskitchenpantry.com.
Founded by Chef Bill Beck, Beck’s Kitchen Pantry condiments and spices bring zing to foods of all kinds. The line includes Creole Mayo, BBQ Onion Relish, 3 Devils Hot Sauce and Angel’s Kiss, Devil Dust and Rub-a-Dub spice rubs. Chef Bill is a three time “Best of Philly” winner and has been showcased twice at Manhattan’s James Beard House. For more information about Beck’s Kitchen Pantry, including recipes, retail locations and product demos, visit http://www.facebook.com/BecksKitchenPantry. To order online, go to http://www.beckskitchenpantry.com, or call Jonathan Morein, Sales Manager at 215-565-5377. For more information about Beck’s Cajun Café, visit: http://www.beckscajuncafe.com.