Line of All-Natural Line Adding Four New Products and New Retailers as it Prepares for National Expansion at Fancy Foods Show in New York
Philadelphia, June 25, 2014 – Beck’s Kitchen Pantry will present its chef-inspired line of all-natural condiments and spices at the upcoming Fancy Foods Show in New York from Sun., June 29 to Tues., July 1. The line will be available for distributors, retailers, brokers and member of the public at booth 5157 at the Javits Center.
Beck’s Kitchen Pantry was created by Philadelphia chef William J. Beck at his award-winning Beck’s Cajun Café in Philadelphia’s historic Reading Terminal Market. The products offer bold and unique flavors that range from spicy and smoky to savory and sweet to kick up the tastes of steaks, seafood, fish, poultry, crudites, salads and sandwiches.
Beck’s Kitchen Pantry Includes:
• Beck’s Creole Mayo, a zesty sandwich spread and salad mixer that doubles as a dip for veggies and a topping for crab cakes, shrimp, burgers and chicken.
• Beck’s BBQ Onion Relish, a tangy spread infused with barrel aged bourbon for burgers, hot dogs, steaks and meatloaf, as well as hearty cheeses and Hors d’ Oeuvres.
• 3 Devils Hot Sauce, a slow-cooked brew of fresh ancho, habanero and chipotle that gives a tasty bite to food and drink from fried shrimp to Bloody Marys.
• Devil Dust blackening seasoning, a select blend of fiery and smoky pepper varieties that ignite a flavorful heat without scorching the essence of beef, poultry and seafood.
• Rub-A-Dub steak rub, a bold and delicious rub and post-cooking seasoning that distinguishes the natural flavors of hearty meats including beef, lamb, pork and game.
• Angel’s Kiss, a savory and aromatic blend that sharpens the natural flavors of chicken, pork, and seafood.
Beck’s Kitchen Pantry will preview a new addition to the line called 5 Devils. A spicier version of 3 Devils, it gives a super-spicy bite to seafood, fish, poultry, soups, stews and more, with five pepper varieties including ghost pepper (Bhut Jolokia).
“Consumers are craving bold flavors to enhance their everyday dining,” said Chef Beck. “We continue to grow and add new flavors for that appeal to educated and adventurous consumers wanting more from their daily dining. In addition to 5 Devils, we will soon come out with an entertainment kit with items including our Creole Mayo for crudite, BBQ Onion Relish for cheeses, Jalapeno Dipping Mustard and Wasabi Dipping Mustard and a new take on one of my first creations, our Napa Valley Tomato Jam for Hors d’ Oeuvres.”
Beck’s Kitchen Pantry condiments and spices recently expanded into the Washington, DC, Baltimore and Annapolis Metro areas, adding five new Whole Foods Markets including Tenley Town and P Street in Washington, DC, Baltimore, Annapolis and Rockville. The company also added Williams-Sonoma’s sister company West Elm to its ranks with stores in Los Angeles, Midvale, California, Pittsburgh, New York, DC and Philadelphia.
Founded by Chef Bill Beck, Beck’s Kitchen Pantry condiments and spices bring zing to foods of all kinds. The line includes Creole Mayo, BBQ Onion Relish, 3 Devils Hot Sauce and Angel’s Kiss, Devil Dust and Rub-a-Dub spice rubs. Chef Bill is a three time “Best of Philly” winner and has been showcased twice at Manhattan’s James Beard House. For more information about Beck’s Kitchen Pantry, product photos, including recipes and retail locations, visit http://www.facebook.com/BecksKitchenPantry. Retailers wanting to order Beck’s Kitchen Pantry Products in should email Jonathan Morein at firstname.lastname@example.org.