This is great recipe that provides plenty of fresh flavors and can be made for a variety of occasions. Serve with tortilla chips or add as a topping for wraps, quesadillas, salads and more!
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 ear of corn
- ½ of a green pepper diced
- 1 tomato diced
- ¼ cup red onion diced
- 2 oz red wine vinegar
- 2 oz sugar
- Tsp salt
- Tsp pepper
- ½ bunch chopped cilantro
- Boil black beans until tender
- Season ear of corn with salt and pepper, cover with foil and roast at 350 F for 30 minutes.
- Allow the corn to cool, cut off the kernels
- Toss corn with the beans, corn with remaining ingredients.