This recipe, made by our good friend, Marci Goldshlack, makes a great meal for company. The lamb needs to marinate overnight, so it takes a bit of planning, but the effort is well worth it. Serve with butternut squash fries made with Beck’s Angel’s Kiss spice for extra WOW!
- 2-3 lbs of lamb shoulders
- 1 cup dry red wine
- ½ cup mint jelly sauce
- ½ cup Devils Dust Spice
- 2 Tbsp of Dijon Mustard
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt Gallon zip lock bags
- In large gallon plastic bag, place all of above ingredients.
- Toss so ingredients cover lamb.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Shake and turn over bag to coat and keep in fridge until ready to cook.
- Preheat oven to 450 F
- Place shoulders in baking dish
- Bake for 15-20 minutes